When we care for others, whether professionally or as family, we may feel time passes very quickly just as we have a longing to slow down and savor it.
As Nature slows for the Winter Season, and many traditions celebrate mid-winter holidays and Holy days, we offer this virtual seminar as a safe space to pause in quiet contemplation with a small community of fellow travelers.
We will step out of the seasonal rush to explore our connections with what truly holds meaning and joy for us in this time of year, whatever our traditions or beliefs.
Join us for this seminar, which will allow space to:
- engage more deeply with one’s traditions
- explore what is important and/or meaningful
- connect with what gives Joy
- find freedom to let go of what is no longer meaningful
- feel a greater sense of unity, peace, and power with the creative force of the Season as each person defines it
This seminar is for you if you are a family or professional caregiver, or are seeking to have a better balance in your own life.
Friday, December 7, 2018
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM EST
Online via Zoom
Tickets available through Event Brite
(Spaces are limited)
or cut and paste this URL into your browser: